Saturday, June 09, 2007

Time flies by just too fast........

Friday night, Heather came in and we all went up to spend time with Gramma, then Heather, Nanc and I went shopping to find birthday gifts for the twins and Mikenna who has a birthday in June. And of course we had to stop for coffee at Moxie's. We were going to have their Mud pie but sad to say, they don't have that one on the menu anymore so we just had an appetizer. Heather ended up staying overnight at our house so that was fun for Nanc to have some more time with her. It always is tooooo short when the kids come home to visit, time flies by too fast.
First animal we seen on our way out to the mountains this morning!!

Unique log swing bench.
I had made a picnic lunch to take with us and because it was raining abit when we arrived at Lake Louise, we went up to the beautiful ski lodge and had our picnic inside. Here we are giving Breiden a ride on the log swing bench. He loved it.
I love this picture of Nanc and Wayne. We are out on the balcony at the Ski Lodge.
Walking around Lake Louise. It was abit rainy and cloudy but beautiful, nevertheless. No, this is not the "Kissing Rock" Susanne.......it is just Nanc and Wayne still on their honeymoon!!
"Aren't I a big boy?" In the lobby at Chateau Lake Louise. Grandpa was hiding behind the chair to catch him if he fell over!! He did good!!
All tuckered out from his big hike at Lake Louise. His little lamb that Great-Gramma gave him. It prays "Now I lay me down to sleep....." (both in French and English!!!)
Having a bite of supper at Athena's Pizza before heading back to Calgary. What a fun day. We missed having Heather and family with us but they were getting ready for company. Marv and Gwynne and kids were staying at their house tonight. Grandpa and I just put Breiden to bed while Nanc and Wayne went over to Erin and Derek's. We have enjoyed the little guy so much. He is such a good baby and a happy baby and we love it when he belly laughs. How we will miss them.......they leave tomorrow.

2 comments:

The Erickson Family said...

It looks like you had a wonderful visit!

I LOVED the photos from Birch Hills Sharon. They made me so homesick though! I haven't been back to the Hills since 1996. TOOOO long.

sevenstroms said...

Soooooooooooooooo fun! Looks like you had some good quality time with Nanc and Wayne and Baby B!!! Love all the pics!
Loveyou,Sus