Kalle with her stroller and her dollies she got for her birthday...........
+029.jpg)
Last Saturday night, we went out to Heather and Duane's for Kalle and Duane's birthday supper. Al and Esther came down from Camrose for the weekend as well.
Of course it is so exciting to watch your little sister eat cake and open presents!!
Yummy chocolate cake.........
Here is the birthday girl with Gramma........
The birthday guy......Happy Birthday, Duane........the other birthday guy is many miles away.........Happy Birthday Eric!!!!
Weekend of Nov. 15th, I went out to Okotoks to babysit the kids while Heather and Duane went to Saskatoon for Duane's uncle's funeral. Here is Kalle and her little friend playing at Playtopia on Friday morning. There were about 15 homeschool kids there. It was a busy day. Siri had her dance lesson in the afternoon and then Grandpa came out Friday night. Saturday, Jemma had skating. Busy household but as always, we had a great time with the kids. But I do know why I am a gramma at this age and not the mom!!!! When I babysit for any length of time, I just am amazed again at the parents and how they handle these little ones and all that parenting involves. I think they do a fantastic job. I am looking forward to spending time with our grandchildren in Fergus in Jan. babysitting Sue and Eric's five kids for 4 days. Noah and Mikenna are such a help and then I will stay with Breiden as well. So fun!!! Can our lives get any richer and more blessed?+013.jpg)
+010.jpg)
+008.jpg)
+015.jpg)
3 comments:
Love Love the pics....It is so fun to see how everyone has changed...love the hair growing...so sassy, Heather! And I love to see the classroom and the beautiful home you have and I love to see updated pics of little Mini Jemma...does Kalle ever look like Jemma in those pics...and I love to see you all and I just love you!! Love....Suss..
Oh by the way...I LOVE You all...can you tell!!
Oh and I would really LOVE to have been there to celebrate and have coffee and to just hang with ya!
Oh...Love you again! Hahaha
We would have loved that too and by the way, we get the message......wooooeeee.....you love us!!!!! and we LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!
HI SUSY BABY!
THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME LAUGH! YOU ARE A BRIGHT RAY OF SUNSHINE IN MY DAYS! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU TOO, AND I WOULD LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE TO VISIT YOU SOON!
LOVE HEATHER!
Post a Comment