The musings and thoughts of one average Canadian wife, mother and grandmother whose faith, family and friends are number one priorities in her life.
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Loved it and would like to go back!
How beautiful is this!!! Someday Jim and I aregoing to go back to Hawaii and explore some more, perhaps the Big Island or Maui. Just a little taste of what you might see when you go. And please don't forget to stop and smell the plumerias - they have the best scent - I loved them.
OHHHHHHH!!! I just can't wait to get there!!! It looks sooo beautiful...Eric will be getting some amazing pictures....! The ocean is breathtaking!!! LOveyou,Sus
MOm, I have had some trouble commenting on blogs but I must of just figured it out because it went through! I read your blog daily and love your updates! Keep them coming! Loveyou,Sus
2 comments:
OHHHHHHH!!! I just can't wait to get there!!! It looks sooo beautiful...Eric will be getting some amazing pictures....! The ocean is breathtaking!!! LOveyou,Sus
MOm, I have had some trouble commenting on blogs but I must of just figured it out because it went through! I read your blog daily and love your updates! Keep them coming! Loveyou,Sus
Post a Comment