

I had to chase Tony and Arlene to get a picture of them!!!!
With the help of Janet and Lorrie!




Saturday night the "young adults" put on a Progressive Supper and can you believe it, we were included. How that happened, I'll never know!!! Anyway, we had appetizers at Rob and Rose's, salads at the Hofsetter's, main meal at Lisa and Andre's and dessert at Art and Ardy's. I don't have a pic of them or Dennis and Darlene. Anyway, what a fun evening but you know, we had to keep movin'!!!! And after having a wonderful dessert at Art and Ardy's, she sat down at the piano and we sang and sang!! Ernie sang "Thank you for giving to the Lord" and of course Ardy just follows and plays by ear - amazing! Anthony sang "The love of God" and by the end of these two beautiful songs, some of us with overactive tear ducts were sniffing and looking for a kleenix. What a wonderful way to feel the unity in Christ, no matter what age. Art read John 3:16 and shared how trials in life really show us how dependant we are on God and no matter what comes in our life, God is in control. What can be better than that!
1 comment:
I think it is so fun to have these "young adult" nights! I think it means Young at heart anyway!
Post a Comment