Saturday, October 06, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING......

HAPPY CANADIAN THANKSGIVING!!!!!
To our families in Fergus and Okotoks. I can't believe it has already been a year since you all were sitting around our Thanksgiving table and we were enjoying a meal together and if I remember correctly, it was the following day, Eric that you started feeling so lousy. Next time you guys come for Thanksgiving, I hope it will be better. This year we had it Friday night because Heather and Duane and kids took off for Edmonton this morning or I should say Saturday morning. I just looked at the clock and it is 1:10 A.M. Sunday morning right now and I am supposed to be sleeping but putting pictures on the blog takes time and it slips away before I even know it!!!!!
We thank God every day for each of you and hope you are having a wonderful weekend. We aren't having turkey this year but barbequing pepper steaks tomorrow......yum.....and then Monday, we will take gramma out for lunch. She is looking forward to that. As you can see in the picture, we are missing Duane. He has been crazy busy at work these last few weeks so he ate later and then he took the kids home because Heather and I went to Heidi's birthday party.
We love you and God bless!!


1 comment:

Daryl said...

Hi Archies Avenue,

I enjoy your pictures. I started a blog on family at http://olsond.blogspot.com/
Daryl Olson in Outlook