Sunday, August 03, 2008

Day out at Mount Kidd......

What a fun time we had yesterday out at Mount Kidd with Heather and Duane and kids and the Thomas'. It was so beautiful out there and the rain stayed away until we were driving home.

Linda and Heather......

Getting ready to go for a walk along the trail to the river......

Kalle imitating Grandpa.......Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

sevenstroms said...

I want to be there in the mountains too!! Looks like so much fun!! I was just whining to Noah yesterday that 'i miss my mommy'....I really need to see you guys more often! It just stinks!
Love you, Keep pictures coming!
Sus

doug and carol said...

Looks like a beautiful spot in the mountains for a picnic. Good for you guys that you were able to DO a picnic! Here is its, August already, and we've hardly had time to do anything outdoors! You are also such a good picture taker! Everytime I go somewhere I think, I should've brought my camera. And me, a reporter type too! You'd think it's be fastened around my neck for good! Great pix!

doug and carol said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dobernews said...

Looks like you have had an awesome summer!! Love all the pictures of the mountains. Mark and I got engaged in Kimberley. It is such a neat place!
Emma had a lot of fun with the Danielson clan at Bible Camp. She talks about Ceri all the time.