Saturday, May 09, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO OUR THREE AMAZING DAUGHTERS......

O, give me , God the wisdom that I need
To mold the tender lives within my care;
Give me the power that I may carefully lead
Them into righteous fields to settle there.
I ask for them no rainbowed paths of ease;
I ask for them no store of wealth or fame;
I only ask that by their lives they please
You, O God who is their Friend, always the same.
I know that man is weak and life is strong,
And sometimes honest roads look very drear;
On those days that seem to be so long,
I ask for Your guidance to appear......

And while I have my young beneath my wing,
God, help me guide them right in everything.
And make a path for them to go......
Knowing that their Friend, Jesus loves them so.

Your daddy and I are so proud of the women you have become and especially the mothers you have become. We know it can be such a challenge to raise children in this day and age but we also know that God does and will supply strength for the day no matter what comes and He is cheering for you. He loves you and your husband and children desperately and wants the best for you. You know we continually pray for you and your beautiful children every day. But we want to especially honor you today as mothers.
WE LOVE YOU.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY............

LOVE AND PRAYERS,

Mom and Dad

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sevenstroms said...

OKAY...whos got the overactive tearducks now!!! thankyou for those beautiful words!! i am so blessed to have you and dad as my parents!! thankyou for all your prayers! love you so much!!
sus