Thursday, May 21, 2009

One special lady......

Having coffee with Auntie Selma before Aunty Myrtle's 100th birthday party.........what a good picture of her...with her beautiful smile.......
she was a very special lady.......
At Rob and Carol's in Martensville.....having brunch......the weekend of Wanda and Ernie's wedding......
She was such a fun person.....here Ron and her are trying to outdo each other in the ''making the funniest faces'' department......She was always such a good sport....she baked the best white sugar cookies.......I remember when I was still at home going to Tiger Hills School, mom and dad and us kids would walk the railway tracks sometimes and go visit them at their farm and it was always so much fun.......we have been blessed to have had this special lady in our lives........
We will miss you.........
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heidi said...

This is very beautiful Sharon. It took me til now to come and check your blog out! She was a special lady indeed! We all miss her so much!

Phil L said...

Speaking of white sugar cookies, we have a recipe that I got from Mom, called "Auntie Florella's Sugar Cookies". Best sugar cookies hands-down. I wonder if Selma used the same recipe as Florella?