Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Good day!
I woke up earlier than usual yesterday as I was invited to Laura's house for coffee and she lives 7 minutes out of the city on a beautiful golf course. Actually the invitation came from my daughter's best friend, DeeDee who lives in Vancouver and she was home for a few days. It has been the tradition for many years that if she comes home to visit or if Susanne comes home to visit that we, Ardy, Laura and I along with our daughters who live so far away, get together at some point during that time just for fun, either a lunch date or coffee to get caught up on each other's lives. Although, this time it seemed that the grandchildren was the main topic of conversation!!!! I wonder why!!!! Don't we just love to do that!!! Lisa, DeeDee's sister came too with her two older kids and her brand new baby. Aunty DeeDee got her hands on that baby and nobody else could hold him which was as it should be cause she does not get a chance very often to do that. It was fun. Of course, Laura did not just give us coffee but had a platter filled with fruit (strawberries and blueberries to keep us looking young) and fun breads with humus!! Yummy! Before we left, we got a tour of her beautiful garden! Wonderful time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I WISH I COULD OF BEEN THERE!!!! I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH! NEXT TIME!
LOVEYOU, SUS
Post a Comment