I am overwhelmed with emotion tonight as I looked again at Nancy's blog and the ultrasound pictures of our precious little grandson in the womb!! All I can say is this: It is truly a miracle, a miracle that only God in His love can perform. Words cannot adequately express the wonder and the overwhelming feeling of awe and humility when you think how this little person is being formed. I think of the verses in the Psalms where it says:
For you created my inmost being: you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well!
Besides being a miracle, it is a mystery. Know this, little one.... that the God who created the universe is right there beside you, even now, holding you in His tender hands , giving you a mommy and daddy who will love you forever, who will pray for you and teach you that "you are special" and the best news of all, that Jesus loves you........
Friday, September 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey mom...isn't it just so amazing that Nanc has a little person living inside of her! She is beautiful...and glowing as a pregnant momma!!! loveyou and miss you guys...sus
Post a Comment