Thursday, September 21, 2006
Company!
Today my brother Lloyd and his wife Betty are coming to our house from Ft.St.John, BC. They are coming for the 50th wedding anniversary celebrations of my other brother Ron and his wife, Delaine on Saturday. Times moves on!!! Lloyd was in their wedding party and it just does not seem possible that 50 yrs.have gone by already. Ron and Delaine have been role models for Jim and I. I remember when Ron would bring Delaine home to mom and dad's when they were courting. I was just at the age where this was soooooo romantic and I thought to myself, I want to have what they have, a love so strong and a friendship which still goes on today. Plus they have a strong Christian faith and it shows. They are simply the best.......They have raised three handsome sons and one beautiful daughter and they have 12 grandchildren. I love them so much and wish them many more happy and wonderful years together. Blessings to a dear couple!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment