Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Peace Airlines Flight #1975 continued..........

While we were in the different countries, we were able to "Duty-free" shop at our Silent Auction!! There were lots of different baskets that we could bid on. So fun.
We listened to the Norwegian sisters, Olga and Lena (Karen and Sharon) singing the well-known song, "Ufta, it's hard to be humble, ven yer Norske in every vay!!!" Lena had a bit of a problem with her rhumitism, her enyoying poor health all veek and her memory not so goot. She even forgot her sister's name!!! However, they made it through!!!!

While in Norway, we also listened to the "Karmoy Gospel Choir" singing "Amazing Grace", two verses in the musical language of the country and two verses in English. The choir was dressed in the traditional and beautiful sweaters of Norway.



1 comment:

Kaila Cook said...

How much fun! I heard nan talk about this and I was expecting it to turn out good. I wish I was there to experience the flight with you guys and laugh all the way. Thanks for putting the pictures on and telling me all about it. It really sounds like it was a success and you all had fun. The kids are really changing I saw the picture of Kiki and wasn't sure it was her at first. Thanks again.