I tell you it is fun to go out to Black Diamond to Vale's Nursery. Last Wednesday, that is exactly what Ardy, Laura and I did. It put us all into the gardening mood. The gal that runs this place has so many different varieties of plants and we were kind've looking for something for the church plant pots. And after looking and looking and looking and ........ purchasing, we were ready for some good strong coffee. "Well," Laura said, "there is a bakery and coffee shop right on main street that we should try!" So we did and I bet you could never guess what we had for a treat with our coffee!!!!! KRANSKAKE!!!!! Can you believe it!!! Ardy said (in a very loud unbelieving voice and tone), " you have KRANSKAKE!!!!" The gal that was behind the counter was Norske!!! How fun was that......it made our day.....but of course we had some danish pastry as well........all our calories in one shot!!!! But boy, was it yummy!!!!!Saturday, May 05, 2007
Vale's Nursery!!!
I tell you it is fun to go out to Black Diamond to Vale's Nursery. Last Wednesday, that is exactly what Ardy, Laura and I did. It put us all into the gardening mood. The gal that runs this place has so many different varieties of plants and we were kind've looking for something for the church plant pots. And after looking and looking and looking and ........ purchasing, we were ready for some good strong coffee. "Well," Laura said, "there is a bakery and coffee shop right on main street that we should try!" So we did and I bet you could never guess what we had for a treat with our coffee!!!!! KRANSKAKE!!!!! Can you believe it!!! Ardy said (in a very loud unbelieving voice and tone), " you have KRANSKAKE!!!!" The gal that was behind the counter was Norske!!! How fun was that......it made our day.....but of course we had some danish pastry as well........all our calories in one shot!!!! But boy, was it yummy!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment