Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blessings of family..........

What a blessing family is! Here I am sitting at Sue and Eric's dining-room table blogging this.......18 hrs. away from my home and though I miss my hubby, I am thoroughly enjoying my kids and grandkids. It IS COLD here in this beautiful state, a little warmer today then it has been so we haven't been able to be outside too much. I get to go to Nancy and Wayne's tonight to babysit Breiden during the morning when Nanc goes to work at the church. Then back home on Saturday. The time just flies too fast.
Sue and Eric had such a good time in Mexico and I am awed by the gorgeous, gorgeous pictures they brought back of the wedding they photographed. So many creative, beautiful shots. Susanne and I were at the studio last night for 4 hours,, she was ordering, etc. and all the work that is involved with running a studio while I sat and watched. So interesting! Besides that it was wonderful just to be able to sit and enjoy being with my daughter who I don't get to see very much and have coffee and just chat. What a gift right from the hand of God.....a close and loving relationship with my daughters!!
The time spent babysitting the 5 children went really well but I really could not have done it without Nancy's help. Kaia was sick the first two days and to try to get the kids to school and other things they are involved in would not have happened if it had not been for her. We had such a good time just being together too. I am so thankful that I was able to come and now we are looking forward to spending time the rest of the week.
Pictures will come later when I get home and upload my computer.

No comments: