Monday, January 28, 2008

Special Christmas gift.......

We received a special gift from our oldest grandchild when I was down in Fergus. Mikenna takes Industrial technology at the Middle School she attends and made this beautiful lamp for us. It took her 3 weeks to make and the best part of all, it has her picture at different ages of her life decopauged (spelling) to the base. Grandpa and I love it and we have it on our piano in our living-room. It sheds just the right amount of light when I am playing the piano in the evening. We felt so honored that she wanted to give it to us. Thank you dear Mikenna. We love you...........

1 comment:

dobernews said...

LOVE all the pictures. Looks like a great time. I can't believe how much Brieden has grown!
Mikenna has made a beautiful lamp!
When I checked the blog, I realized i put .com instead of .ca!! Glad it worked the second time!