Sunday, January 27, 2008

Fergus trip to babysit.........


I just had the best time down in Fergus babysitting our grandkids down there. This is just before Sue and Eric took off for Minneapolis on Tuesday night and as usual it is hard to get pictures of my sons-in-law cause they are always doing something crazy!!!!!!!


All ready for school.......
The twins go to a preschool and love it..... Noah and Mikenna are in Middle School now.....


Having pizza with Nanc, Wayne and Breiden......I appreciated Nancy's help so much.....I don't think I could have gotton everyone where they were supposed to go if it hadn't been for her. She worked in the morning and then came and stayed with me in the afternoon, picking up the kids, etc., etc........
Shopping at our favorite store.......good side view........
Kaia stayed home with me the first day because she wasn't feeling good......
Logan and Bella.......
Little Laci......as you can tell Kaia and Laci were into the make-up......how fun!!!
Then there is little Breiden.........











No comments: