One of our favorite places to go for a weekend is the mountains. Last weekend we took off for Banff. It was wonderful. The weather was bright and sunny when we got there on Saturday morning.
Mexican food Saturday night.+016.jpg)
An elk looking for food and the sun on the mountain top.
Banff Springs hotel and a wedding.+013.jpg)
+005.jpg)
+011.jpg)
+007.jpg)
There was still alot of snow and skiers. So nice to smell the mountain air and go swimming in the hot pool.
3 comments:
Oh wow, I am sooo jealous! You know how much we love Banff! Great pictures, thanks...
I've never been there but have heard how lovely it is! thanks for the pix. Doug and I remember living near Souris, N.D. by the Turtle Mountains and each spring the deer would come out of the mountains (for most of us, the Turtle Mountains are just really big hills) anyway, the deer would come down in herds to feed in the lowlands. That was always a special sight!
Carol
Looks like you had such a fun time together!!! I can hardly wait to go up there!!! Loveyou guys, Sus
Post a Comment