Sunday, March 02, 2008

Nate's birthday and Jemma's recital.....

Last Friday night we went out to Heather and Duane's to celebrate Nate's birthday. We got him tractor. He loves trucks, tractors, cars.....anything that has wheels!
So here Grandpa and Nate are playing........
Meanwhile Kalle sits on Gramma's knee.....
Jemma all dressed up for her recital......
Telling us her name and what she will be playing.....
Concentrating.......
She did very well......the 45 kids all composed a little piece themselves......
Taking a bow........Dora, one of the music teachers lives right behind Heather and Duane and so Jemma does not have far to go to have her lessons....
We got in on the pics too!!!!!
Taking pics of Nate blowing out his birthday candles........
I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow the candle out!!!!!!!
the most fun is licking our fingers..........
How old are you now? 4 years old already!!!!
Happy Birthday, Nate!





2 comments:

Kaila Cook said...

wow, they are growing so fast, I can't believe he is already 4 years old!!

sevenstroms said...

Happy birthday Nate...Love all the updates and love the hair Heather!! See you soon! Sus