Time goes entirely too fast and tomorrow, we say bye to Eric and Sue and family. We have enjoyed having them here so much but the good thing is that we will see them again in just over a month when we go down to Fergus to see our llth grandchild!! (and it will be a boy so they are telling Nanc and Wayne.)
Sue and Eric have spent yesterday and today out at Okotoks with Heather and Duane. The kids love playing together as does Spicey Belle and Bella (their dogs.) I am sorry I haven't been able to put more pictures on my blog but it is acting wierd and it always when I try to put pics on, it says error. So if anyone out there in the blogging world can help or advice me of what to do, I would so appreciate it. We have lots of pictures.
You know the absolute best time I find when our family comes to stay is in the morning when they come upstairs all sleepy-eyed and starving for their breakfast. We sit down in the living-room, have our coffee and chat while the kids eat.
I love it when they come so excited to tell us about their day and their hugs and love are out of this world......just a little bit of Heaven. Last Saturday when we drove out to K-country, we had Mikenna and Noah along with us on the way out......they are just so fun and are growing up so fast - then on the way back, Kaia, Logan and Laci drove with us and of course we had to sing and tell stories....so many memories.......I just thank the Lord for being so good to us to allow us to enjoy each grandchild.......they are all so special and unique. Yesterday, I went over to the Family Leisure Center to watch them all play and swim in the water, then we all met at the Mall for a bite to eat before they all went back out to Heather's. What a great place to take a bunch of kids. The nine of them had a blast together and I think Heather, Sue and Eric had fun too.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment