Friday, June 20, 2008

The "birthday guy"!!!!!

Here he is sitting having his coffee!!!!! Life of Riley!!!! His birthday is coming up very soon so we are celebrating this weekend instead of on the day because we are both working next week.......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUBBY WHO JUST HAPPENS TO BE ONE OF MY VERY BEST FRIENDS !!!!!! EVEN AFTER 40 YEARS OF BEING MARRIED TO THIS GUY, I STILL THINK HE IS JUST THE BEST!!!!!!!

Heather and the kids came in for Book Club yesterday and here they are walking over to the house where it is going to be held.....near Midnapore Mall.

Having some breakfast in the back yard. She came in early to bring their van to the auto repair shop.Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

sevenstroms said...

I want to sit on your patio and drink coffee and I want to sit in your back yard and have a picnic....and I want to go for a walk with Heath and her kids...and I want to have a birthday celebration with dad and Kenna!! Can you tell that I am whining!! I guess I am saying that I miss you all and I just want to be with you!! It stinks ....I love your patio and I love your back yard and I love you and wish you, dad a great birthday...even if it was not on the 24th of April and even if it is not today... Hope you have a great day on June 24th...! Love you!
Susanne
(wow...this is a long comment)

Stender Statement said...

I second all that sus just commented. I LOVE the front patio...it looks so cozy!
ps...dad, are those crocs that you're wearing? so cool.