Sunday, June 29, 2008

Good......good......good and good!!!!

GOOD COMPANY (absolutely the best company in the whole wide world)

A GOOD BOOK (A linage of Grace by Francine Rivers...excellant book)

GOOD FOOD (what could be better on a picnic than "polse" (hotdog) and potato salad, brown beans and wonderful coffee! We used the lovely set that Larry and Irene, Jeff and Kirsten gave us last summer when they stayed with us and of course that made it even more yummy.)

AND THE ABSOLUTE "GOODEST" (Scenery that is simply out of this world.....I hope Heaven looks like this)
I could only sing "How Great Thou Art" when we drove up to the mountains today for some much needed "R" n "R". It was perfect.......sunny, warm and not a cloud in the sky.Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sevenstroms said...

I WANT TO BE THERE!!! You guys are truly blessed to have that so close to home! I sure miss the sundays when we could just drive out there and sit in the stillness of God's beautiful creation!!
The food looked "delish" too!!
Mom, you always have the best picnic's! (you think of everything)...
loveyou guys,
Sus