Patty (my niece) and I drove out to the Saskatoon Berry Farm on Tuesday for lunch. The Farm just opened their new cafe two weeks ago so we were able to sit in a beautiful new area, so much bigger and we didn't even have to wait. What a treat! Wonderful Saskatoon berry pie and tarts, bread and sandwiches, soup, buffalo burgers, chicken wraps, etc........and then
were able to walk through their gift store plus their green houses
with gorgeous hanging baskets, annuals, perenials, etc. which you can purchase, they have trees of all kinds, shrubs. It is a wonderful place. Then you walk out to the ridge and see the Saskatoon bushes growing right by the river and later on in the summer, you can pick them. Here Patty is looking over the river towards her parent's house.
+058.jpg)
+059.jpg)
+061.jpg)
+060.jpg)

1 comment:
I am soo jealous. I love being with "our" niece and wish I lived close to those nieces that we share! Great pictures.
Post a Comment