Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Blue Rock on Sunday.....

Here we are at Blue Rock Sunday afternoon with some good-looking gals (Julene and her friends from her church) The horses in the above picture were having a rest before their owners went riding. How fun!!!

Having our sandwiches around the campfire......

Our new friend, Joel........

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

sevenstroms said...

I laughed at this post....
Because when I read 'some nice lookin ladies'...all I could see was the picture of the horses behinds...so I chuckled to myself...
and who is your new friend Joel and where did he come from...?
Loveyou and miss you..
Sus

Sharon said...

He is Becky's(the gal standing next to Julene)boyfriend. Very nice fellow, came from Eastern Canada to go to Rocky Mountain Bible College and liked it so much, he stayed.

Sharon said...

Yah, I guess I thought of that too when I put the pictures in that order. But I was too lazy to change it.

dobernews said...

Love all the pictures! You have some beautiful flower pictures!! WOW!
Becky..did she live in S'toon? I think we went to school together. I used to hang out with her...but I can't remember where (oops) humm...
Miss the mountains!

julenerenee said...

Hi Dobernews - I'm assuming that's Crystal! Yes Becky came from S'toon. What school did you go to, I'll see if she remembers you?

dobernews said...

Hey!! I went to Evan Hardy but just for one year. I am sure I met her from the Forest Grove Church group or something??
How fun that you guys know each other..I remember she was very fun gal!!