Sunday morning, Kayla Ratz and Heather taught the kids
a couple of songs from Avalanche Ranch program.......
VBS starts on MondayLast Saturday night, Jim and I went up to Red Deer for the Southern Gospel Concert and of course one of our favourite groups was there.....the Booth Brothers. There were many other groups that we enjoyed......the Hunter family from Saskatchewan, Legacy Five, Sweet Presence, and many others. The concerts usually go from around 6:00P.M. to 11:30 P.M. This time we met some people from our church and went out for dessert after the concert so needless to say, we got home late......like 2:00 A.M. We haven't stayed out late like that for many years!!!!!!
+028.jpg)
1 comment:
I would love to go to that southern gospel event at Red Deer. I am a big fan of Legacy Five. They are going to be in Fergus Falls the same day as Jessica's wedding - Aug 17th. They were here last winter and it was a great concert.
Post a Comment