Tuesday, March 28, 2006
I saw a robin!
I saw a robin today on my walk and it just made me think how good God is! He gives us gifts when we least expect it. Let me tell you a little about me. I am an average 60 year old Canadian wife, mother and grandmother. I have a husband who loves me and lets me be me with all my quirks and funny ways, loves me when I'm sad, happy or just plain grumpy!!!! We have three beautiful daughters and three wonderful sons-in-law and would you believe it, 9 amazing grandchildren. We have seen our share of sadness with the loss of family members and close friends through illness and old age, my husband has gone through a very serious illness himself! With joy and excitement, we have seen our children grow up and have been with them through struggles and joys in their lives and through it all, through it all, it has been amazing journey. Why you ask? Because God has been with us through it all. I look back and if it wasn't for my faith, I honestly don't know where I would be. I think of the words to the song and here it is: "Through it all, through it all, I've learned to trust in Jesus, I've learned to trust in God. Through it all, through it all, I've learned to depend upon His Word!" I am so glad God loves me and not only me but every person on the face of this earth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey mom,
Great post. Nice to have you join the blogging world. It really is a great way to keep in touch! I'm looking forward to hearing about the updates from Calgary. You can also use the scanner to scan pictures and post them but I'll give you a call to help you out on that one! Love you so much!
Nanc and Wayne
Nice to see your blog!!
It will be fun to see pictures posted when you get your camera!
Thank you so much for your love and support shown to both Anthony and I.
Anthony & Kim
Post a Comment