Wednesday, March 29, 2006

What a great morning!

I woke up this morning after 3 hours of wonderful sleep (I work nights) and decided I had to get serious about watching the amount I eat in a day. I am doing my walking diligently and I am eating healthy but it is the amount that is the problem. So from today on it is smaller, more frequent meals. I am working on losing the pounds I gained over the Christmas season. It is an ongoing battle, this battle of the bulge but by gum, I am going to win!!!!!!! I guess it all starts with a change in your thinking patterns........so we will see.........

2 comments:

sevenstroms said...

You go girl!!!! You can do this...I know you can...! You look great and I am so proud of you for all the walking you do!! I recently got a podometer(is that what you call it?) and it clocks how many steps you take...you should be taking 10,000 steps a day for a healthy heart and 15,000 steps for weight loss!!! So, keep it up!! You should get one of those thingy's and clock how much you are walking! Loveya mom! Sus

Marnie&Ty said...

Aunty Sharon,

You really don't know how BEAUTIFUL you are?! You are the most amazing person on the outide and the inside. You SHINE!! Others feel that warmth from you and you need to know how others are so attracted to your glow!