Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Camera!!!
We finally purchased a digital camera at Best Buy!! I don't really know how to use it yet but am learning and having a blast!!!! A Canon 610, 5 megapixal and that is all I know except that it has a flipout screen!!! So once I get more computer, camera smart and how it all works, I will post some pictures!!!!! Family and friends, HELP!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YEAH!!!! YOU GUYS WILL LOVE IT WHEN YOU GO AWAY!!!! IT WILL BE MUCH LESS TO CARRY AND EASIER TO PRINT THE ONES THAT ARE REALLY GOOD! I WILL BE WAITING FOR ALL THE GREAT PICTURES OF YOUR TRIP! LOVEYOU, SUS
Yippeeeeee! I'm pumped to see some pics! Once you know the basics and get familiar with it...you won't be able to stop! Yeah. Love you lots, Nanc
Aunty Sharon,
Since I am the only Calgary resident to respond to this post...I can help you physically with your camera and teach you how to post your pictures on your blog. When you have some time, I would love to have you over for lunch and some tea...just let me know when you are free.
Love,
Marnie
Post a Comment