This one is for you, my Sus. When we feel weak, that is the time that God gives us His strength and His Peace!! Claim that verse that you love so much every morning when Eric is gone. Pray Christ's peace over the children as they go to school, as they play, as you go about your daily duties, when you are working both at the restaurant and at the Studio and at home. And we will be praying for Eric and Nanc and Wayne as they go with the students to Mexico that it will be a life-changing experience for them, a realization that God is with them every step of the way. I wish so much that I could come and be with you to help you at this time. Remember God is with you too. Take one day at a time. I love the verse to this song......
"All you may need He will provide, God will take care of you,
No matter what may be the test, God will take care of you,
Lean, weary one, upon His breast, God will take care of you.
Thru every day, O'er all the way.
He will take care of you, God will take care of you.
Love and so many prayers for all of you, Mom
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks mom...I will keep those verses close....! I'm hopeing that the time goes really fast! All of us wives, and parents got little bracelets made out of twine...to remind us to pray for our loved ones on the trip, the kids and I all wear one, so we will be praying alot for them! I wish so bad that you could be here....it's hard to ask for help, we will be fine and God will give me the strength...He always does...and I know I have some help!!! Loveyou and thankyou again for those comforting verses!!!! You are the best! Sus
Post a Comment