Thursday, November 02, 2006
Can it get any better???
Yesterday my little grandson Nate and I had a talk.......not just 2 minutes, not just 5 minutes but 3/4 of an hour talk, him sitting on my knee with his favorite blanket, (He was really supposed to be resting but who cares....this was so much better!!!!) and yes he talked......told me about Noah's Ark at the church Tuesday night (Halloween party), told me what he had dressed as...a "owboy", and what his three sisters were, two "rincesses and a "umpkin, he told me he "elped astor Anthony" put away a table and then Pastor Anthony picked him up and he shut the light of!!!! He told me about his "riend" Miles who came over and got the computer "orking" He was just full of stories. He kept saying he wanted the brown bears......well....I think I found every brown stuffed bear in the house and brought them up to him.......turns out he meant the little bear animal crackers I have up in the pantry!!!!!! that he can eat....he gets so excited about that. I didn't have his mom there to interpret so I would say "Oh that's nice" when I really didn't know what he was saying!!!!! He told me "amma's ouse is bootiful" ...... He sure knows how to get on the good side of his gramma!!!! Anyway, it ended up with Gramma telling him the story of THE THREE BEARS.......and papa bear said "WHO'S BEEN EATING MY PORRIDGE?" He giggles and looks up at me with a twinkle in his eye and a mischievous smile on his face and gramma's heart melts............It never ceases to amaze me, the love that bubbles up in my heart for these precious grandchildren.....thank you, Lord for these gifts.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He sounds sooo cute! I haven't seen him since he was a baby...hard to believe how big he is already.!
Nate is so cute! Anthony told me he was a big help to him on Tuesday night!
SOOOOO CUTE....!!!
Post a Comment