Taking my husband to work so I can use the car, sleeping a few hours, then getting ready to run errands ...... like looking for a picture frame for Heather, taking back a parcel for Nancy, picking up a few groceries for us, going to get Ardy's house key so I can water her plants while they are on vacation in Mexico, window-shopping (my favorite thing), having coffee and reading the Sun at MacDonald's.......what a treat to be able to have the time to do that and relax a little, going to one of my favorite stores (Linens and Things) to look at all kinds of things ( I have a very good coupon in my purse) so my head is starting to think Christmas gifts!!
Just an ordinary gal, on an ordinary day, doing some ordinary things........ but the very fact that this ordinary gal is able to breath and walk and work and love and laugh and see and hear (sometimes!!!) and eat (how fun!!) absolutely proves that the day is not just ordinary but extraordinary........
Friday, October 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Sharon. I found your blog through Shannon and thought I would say HI! Take care!!
Heidi
I love this post. :o)
Sharon, I agree so totally with your "ordinary day" post! When sudden trials come into our lives what we often wish for is for things just to return to "ordinary"! I just love ordinary routine and thank God everyday I have another "ordinary" day!
Hi Sharon~
I just read your comment on my blog and thank you! I do actually remember, in fact I remember being at your house in Calgary many years ago - we were on a youth trip with my parents as chaperons. It's great to make contact again and I'll be adding your blog to my links. I love the way you write by the way. Take care!
Denorie
Post a Comment