Happy belated birthday from my husband. A weekend away in my most favorite places ..... the mountains.
+005.jpg)
There is still alot of snow in the mountains.
+011.jpg)
Your dad thinks I should buy a red convertible!!!! What do you think? I said, "In your dreams, buddy, in your dreams!!!!!"
+014.jpg)
Reaching Radium!
+016.jpg)
We seen lots of mountain sheep around here!
+023.jpg)
How can you tell we enjoy this place? Grinning like the cat who swallowed the canary!!!!!!!
+019.jpg)
Having lunch on the ridge at Radium. Beautiful!
"She'll be coming round the mountain when she comes......" I love this valley!!
+026.jpg)
Having coffee down by Windmere Lake on a gorgeous Saturday afternoon. It is warm enough without jackets.......how wonderful to feel the sun on our faces!
+030.jpg)
Just before leaving for Cranbrook on Sunday afternoon.
+036.jpg)
Windmills at Blairmore.
+037.jpg)
Coming back to Calgary via Crowsnest Pass and now heading for Longview. This picture is so peaceful, I think with the cows out in the pasture.What a wonderful and relaxing weekend in one of my favorite places.......The Rocky Mountains!!
3 comments:
Looks like you had so much fun...I miss those mountains..! Loveyou,Sus
You two look so happy, how fun to get out to the mountains...looks beautiful!! I think a red convertible would look good on you! :)
Wow! looks like you had a good time! love the pictures and it kind of made me miss home.
Post a Comment