Tuesday, May 02, 2006
12 days and counting......
Whenever I think of May 14th, which by the way is mother's day, I get goosebumps because now I am thinking that it is going to happen.....our going to Hawaii, I mean!!!! What to bring, how much to bring, and do we have everything that we need to have in order to go across the border. Passport, travel and medical insurance, money of course, our reservation papers for the condos and the car, and COFFEE!!!!!! What else do we need? Maybe an extra bag in case we bring back some extra things!!! Who knows!!! But before we go, we have birthdays to celebrate, a mother's day tea to go to, a craft and garage sale at our church, singing at the Care Home, a dear friend in the hospice that I would like to visit before we go and another one that just came home from the hospital.....whew....lots of things to pack into these few days. Makes life interesting!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mom....you are so busy...!!! Just have fun with all the planning and packing...you are going to have the best time!!!! Love, Sus
Im so excited to hear all about your trip to hawaii! Im getting so excited to go in August!
Kim
Post a Comment