Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Speaking of Mother's Day.......

Might I say that I have two daughters who are wonderful moms and another daughter who is going to be a fantastic mom someday. I am amazed so many times when I see them interact with their children. I honestly don't know how they manage it but this, folks, is a 24-7 job and not much pay in terms of money but oh the rewards that come with the hugs and kisses and the realization that these precious children are happy, adjusted..... monkeys....yes sometimes......, whiney......yes, sometimes.....funny, yet with hearts of gold and so special in the eyes of God, their parents and their extended family. They know they are loved!!!!! Back to you, my daughters.......just know this that your dad and I have you in our prayers daily as you face the awesome privledge of raising those children and to you, my youngest daughter, know this that we are already praying for the children that you will have eventually. Happy, Happy Mother's day to all three of you.........

2 comments:

sevenstroms said...

Thanks mom....! We know how much we are loved and appreciated by you and dad...!!! Happy mom's day soon to you too! Loveyou so much,Sus

Stender Statement said...

Happy early mother's day to you mama. You are the world's best mom! Like Susanne said, we all three know that we are truly loved. You and dad sure have done a great job at letting us know. I love you lots. Can you wish Gramma a happy belated birthday from Wayne and I. Tell her that there is a card coming!
Thanks ma, Love ya
Nanc