Tuesday, May 09, 2006
"Honolulu Hula" or "Aloha Hawaii"?????
Which one should I play today? As you can guess I have been playing Hawaiian music these last few days!!!! a CD we got from you, Sus! Only 5 more days til we go and now I am getting very excited!!!! Our suitcases are packed and as usual I think I packed too much!!! They say to pack what you think you need, then take out about half!!!! I got a couple of good books to read - you know that is something else I am looking forward to...... is reading. We have been told by so many people that the thing that will forever linger in our minds is the feel of the air as we step off the plane and the smell of the flowers. Mmmmmm.....too good to be true........I want to enjoy and capture every minute of this trip! How does one do that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would like to squeeze into your suitcase and smell the Hawiian air!!!!! Do you think I would fit?? What an awesome dream come true! I'm so happy for you, enjoy every minute and take alot of pictures....can't wait to see them! Love you...Sus
Post a Comment