Tuesday, June 13, 2006
I want to be there even more!!!!
They called this afternoon from Sue and Eric's and they were having a BIG BARBEQUE in their back yard with everyone including my brother, my sister-in-law, my niece and her family and then all the rest of our family. The kids were having fun in the little pool, Nanc and Wayne ran out for hamburger meat and I just wanted to be there even more!! They had just finished a photo shoot with Larry and Irene and fam and of course they were in Fergus to attend the Convention as well. So now you guys, I want to see pictures and details, O.K.? Love you all. I spent a very pleasant afternoon with Margaret out on their beautiful acreage. Guess what I brought them for dessert? A lovely, juicy, fresh pineapple of course!!!!! And we had part of ours for supper. Yummy!!! We ate so much in Hawaii. Until next post...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment