Thursday, June 22, 2006
I'm done!!!!
Whoohoo, I finally finished "SCRAPBOOKING" our trip to Hawaii. It was fun but I sat for many hours cause I wanted to get it done before all this company arrives and I want to take the two albums to my sister reunion in August. And every comment and picture was just reliving the whole experience. I am so glad to be done.......but much more fun doing this type of thing in a group I think! Company starts arriving Sat. and continues pretty none stop until the second week in July. Then Larry and Irene come around the first part of August and I am so looking forward to that, just visiting with them. I get so lonesome for them sometimes. Then my sister reunion and then our precious grandson from down south comes for a couple of weeks. And in between we get to have our other grandchildren that live right here in the city come to visit every once in awhile too!! What a fun-filled, busy summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to see what you've done.....all the details and all the creative things you have done! Loveyou mom and dad, Sus
Post a Comment