Thursday, June 15, 2006

Scrapebooking!!

Today it is raining outside and is supposed to rain all day!!! So that means that I can't work out in my garden so I have all my tools (my scrapebooking tools, that is!) laid out on the dining room table and it is warm and cozy inside and I am about to scrapebook to my heart's content. I am going to do an album on ..... guess what......yup.......Hawaii!!!! That way, instead of carrying around 4 packs of pictures, explaining them each time, a person can just pick up the album and take a little tour!!!! I have done this with reunions, weddings, etc. and it is fun, so fun. My girls did an album couple of years ago for us and gave it to us at Christmas. And the thing about the albums these days is that you can add pages and update them. What a wonderful gift and so interesting. I love it. So if you don't hear from me in awhile.........well, you will know the reason!!!!!!

2 comments:

Stender Statement said...

Mom, that is so fun! I love scrapbooking too! I also love how you spelt "scrape-booking" ...it made me smile! Hope you have a blast cutting and writing and putting together your work of art. I'll be excited to see the finished product! Love you.

Sharon said...

Whoops, I didn't even notice that!!!! Made me smile too. It has been fun mostly because I am reliving it!! What are you guys up to today? Love, Mom