Monday, July 09, 2007

Isaiah 40:31

Lord,
Our days are long
and our schedules are full
You said when we are weary
we can come to You
and You will give us rest.
So we come to You now
and ask you to:
Renew our spirits
Restore our strength
Refresh our hearts.
Thank you for being the source of all we need,
to do everything
You have called us to do
Wherever we go,
and whatever we face today,
may we live in Your presence
because that is the only place
we can truly be rejuvenated.
Amen
"Those who HOPE in the Lord will renew their strength...."


3 comments:

Anthony and Kim said...

I love that verse and I think that both Anthony and I need to have our strength renewed!! The night time feeds are killing us!

Henrik and Carrie said...

Sharon,

What a blessing it is when the Lord uses His Word to bless me - unexpectantly!! I was just surfing through blogs and came across the Words of Truth that you shared, and they were just what I needed tonight.

Thank you!
Carrie

Phil L said...

There's so much negativity in the blogosphere that it's nice to check your positive blog from time to time.