"I will lift up my eyes to the mountains, from whence shall my help come?
My help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth".
Now I can understand.......know why they wrote this record. On my peaceful mountain, cares and problems are minimized, remote, they seem small and distant as the houses in the valley far below. Earth's burdens are left behind and God becomes very near. The certainty of God's omnipotence and tender guidance fills my heart to over flowing and His love abounds in every blade of grass and mountain flower. His face is seen in the clouds and the sun that warms the earth. No wonder that Jesus when He was here on earth after a busy day healing, loving, caring for the people He created, felt the need to go back to the mountaintop to pray to His Heavenly Father. O that we would follow His example............
+033.jpg)
+003.jpg)
3 comments:
Oh, gorgeous!
beautiful! I find so much comfort in the mountains. We serve an awesome God!
Sharon! I can't believe it - here I have been wondering why you haven't updated your blog only to find out you were in town here in Fergus!! Bummer! I missed you!
Post a Comment