This morning, Erin and I went out to the Saskatoon Berry Farm for breakfast. We each had a breakfast burrito at their cute little restaurant and then had fun looking and looking and looking and finally buying some plants. Erin wanted to get some stuff for her backyard and I wanted an African daisy. Pretty much everything was on sale so this is the time to go. First time for Erin to see this place. Friday, July 06, 2007
Saskatoon Berry Farm.......
This morning, Erin and I went out to the Saskatoon Berry Farm for breakfast. We each had a breakfast burrito at their cute little restaurant and then had fun looking and looking and looking and finally buying some plants. Erin wanted to get some stuff for her backyard and I wanted an African daisy. Pretty much everything was on sale so this is the time to go. First time for Erin to see this place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
+003.jpg)
+004.jpg)
+005.jpg)
+008.jpg)
1 comment:
it looks beautiful. i have wanted to go there...there is one just outside Saskatoon too that my mom worked at. They have great food!
Post a Comment