Friday, July 13, 2007

Random shots!

It has been just beautiful here in Calgary the last few days, today we were over 30 C so it was very warm. Lots of people at our lake and guess what we had tonight to cool off???? Yup, a SCREAMER!!!!! Now some of you might not know what a screamer is.......well, it is slurpee and soft ice cream in layers. We shared a lime and orange with ice cream! Soooooo refreshing!!! Whenever our family comes in the summer, we always have to have either a "Screamer" run or a "Tim Horton's Ice Cap" run!!!!! That is just the way it is here in Canada!!!!
I love my new arbor that my hubby and I put together. It acts as a privacy screen as well as a plant holder.
On my way to work the other night. Again the sunset was unbelieveable.

I looked out my kitchen window this evening and the sky was just beautiful. And two young guys waiting for the bus probably going down to Stampede.



2 comments:

julenerenee said...

Mmmm...Screamer! I haven't had one of those since last summer! I think that's what I need in all this heat...

sevenstroms said...

I want to have a screamer at Midnapore Lake and sit in your back yard and have coffee with you and go to the stampede and look at all your recent pictures and just hang out in Calgary!!!! I'm missing home in Canada really bad! Loveyou guys and can't wait for you to come....SOON!