Just talked to Nanc and Sue hangin' out in the hospital room with Wayne while Nanc is being induced and as of 10:30 A.M. she was having contractions so that is a good sign!! Wayne and Sue were having coffee and all three were chattin' and havin' a good time!!!! Reminded me of when Nanc and I were in with Heather and Duane when she had Jemma and Siri and we phoned Susanne. And then Nanc when she was with Sue when she had the twins. I WANNA BE THERE!!!!! But we will see them soon in less then a week. Susanne will capture the event on film of course so that is the next best thing.
God is so good and I just pray that this little person will be strong and healthy. God loves him far more than we ever can and is even now holding him in His strong arms of love. What a struggle these precious babies go through just to arrive in this world (struggle and pain for the moms as well. The hubby too as he sees his wife go through the pain) but they emerge beautiful and wonderful. I just felt so humbled when my children arrived at birth and realized again what an awesome God we have to create this way of showering us with these beautiful gifts of children. She would appreciate your prayers, I know as she goes through this exciting but painful experience!
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This IS an exciting day! I just posted on their site saying that I have been checking at least twice a day every day this past week wondering if Breidan had arrived yet. Can't wait to see the cutie-pie!
Congratulations Grandma & Grandpa!
I'll be checking both of your blogs for updates!
Any updates???
oh how exciting...we have been praying for htem b/c she had mentioned she would be induced today. Everything will be great..can't wait to see pictures and hear how they are all doing.!! Congrat's!!!
Post a Comment