Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Our computer is a DUD!!!!!!
Bless their hearts........Erin called this afternoon and said that they would come and pick up our computer tomorrow and while we are away, Derek will look at our computer and because he is so knowledgable in these machines, he will fix it and if it is too far gone, we will get another one. Do you know how frustrating it is when your computer says things to you that you don't understand, brings things up veeeerrrry slowly and then loses things for you as well. I just don't know about this technology.......makes my head spin!!!! I really like using them but I don't understand them!!!! Simple as that!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GET A MAC, GET A MAC!!! :o) PCs are junk. :o( Macs are VERY user friendly. We made the change in 2004 and will never go back to a PC.
Have a wonderful trip!!!
Post a Comment