Friday, January 05, 2007
Happy Birthday to a forever friend!!
We just got home from a cozy, wonderful evening spent with our "forever friends", Art and Ardy Berge and their daughters and husbands. It happens to be Ardy's special birthday tomorrow and the girls and Art invited us, Laura and Glenn, Hannes and Margaret, Dennis and Darlene to an evening at the Steak Pit in Bragg Creek. It was a blast!!! The Steak Pit is rustic and quiet except for a pianist playing and singing. It has a fireplace and it is just so cozy!! Ardy did not know the four couples other than her family were going to be there so she was abit surprised!!!! We had such a nice time........Happy Birthday dear friend..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AGHHH! You've just GOT to learn how to add pictures!!!!!! I really wanted to see a picture of all of you at Bragg Creek!
I know, I know!! It is awful but because our hard drives are divided into three and everything seems to want to go on one of them, therefore I run out of room when downloading stuff. My daughters have said the same thing and one of these days, it WILL happen, I promise!!!!! And Rhonda and I WERE taking pictures!!!
Post a Comment