








Two more sleeps and we will be flying through the skies to sunny Minnesota.....to see our newest, littlest member of our family. What joy!!!! Laura is picking us up and taking us to the airport very early....what a friend.....and then we will see our kids at around 2:30 P.M.
These pictures are just odds and sods from summer and fall.....These pics are kind of backwards..... in Sept......Ron and Delaine at their special celebration, 50 years of wedded bliss.......Lloyd was one of the groomsmen..... they came for the party......they are sitting under the lilac tree (that I got from my mom's garden in Tiger Hills) on the "Discussion Bench"........ we went walking in Fish Creek with Lloyd and Betty and this chickadee came to visit Lloyd.....in August at our Sister reunion plus our gem we call her (Aunty Jewel).....when Larry and Irene were at our house...... in the beautiful Kananaskis....... Anthony and Kim's engagement picture that they had set up at their wedding, such a great picture, you guys.....having lunch out in our back yard....... ice cream at Turner Valley........ my flowers did so well last summer. May I say that I LOVE posting pictures!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment