I am sitting down here in our bedroom. It is about 11:00 P.M. I think and we have had such a nice relaxing Sunday. We went to church this morning for the second service, heard a wonderful message from Pastor Foss, heard Mikenna and Noah's choir, sang some great praise and worship songs and then to top it all off, had barbequed beef on a bun and yummy brownies for lunch which the youth put on right after church in the fellowship hall. It was so nice. Wayne had a meeting up at the school so Jim, Nanc, Breiden and I came home and relaxed. Nanc was able to have a two hour nap with Breiden so that was good. Actually Jim and I dozed off too. Then we went over to Susanne's for delicious taco soup with cheese, sour cream, salsa and cilentro on top with taco chips on the side. Susanne had also made a delicious chocolate cake as well. And of course it is always fun to be with all the grandchildren.
We haven't had to make one supper meal cause the ladies from this church are bringing meals for Nanc and Wayne - Christ's love in action is what I call it and I think they are bringing for a few days yet. Bless them! They do it for all the young moms. Breiden is doing so well and so is Nanc, she is feeling good. Breiden was to his first basketball game last Friday night at the school and he was very popular. He slept through it all!!!!
I am starting to yawn so I will bid you goodnight.
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Sharon! It sounds like you are having a good time. Do you have any new photos of Mr. B that you could post? I saw a couple on Eric & Susanne's blog, but they were so small...
Post a Comment