Last Monday, Bev and I took Margaret (who had a special birthday the day before Nancy's) to the Dove's Nest - a cute Tea House connected to Jen's Country Folk Market. It serves the best food, it is run by Jen's mom and we all love going there for lunch. Then the next best thing is that we get to shop around in Jen's store afterwards. Jen is Laura's daughter-in-law and a very good friend of Nancy's. Anyway, both Bev and I go to Margaret's Bible Study that she holds in her home on Thursday afternoon. The other gals that come could not make it that day because of other committments. Jim and I had been invited to her special birthday supper right on her birthday but because I had to work (yuk!), we couldn't go so this was the next best thing. She is looking forward to the end of this month because her kids from Minnesota come to help them celebrate both hers and Hannes birthdays. Margaret has such a servant heart and always has been one to visit when people in our church are sick. Not only that but she brings food that she has cooked which is always delicious. Thank you, Margaret for your concern, love and prayers for all of us in the church family.Friday, March 16, 2007
Birthday lunch!
Last Monday, Bev and I took Margaret (who had a special birthday the day before Nancy's) to the Dove's Nest - a cute Tea House connected to Jen's Country Folk Market. It serves the best food, it is run by Jen's mom and we all love going there for lunch. Then the next best thing is that we get to shop around in Jen's store afterwards. Jen is Laura's daughter-in-law and a very good friend of Nancy's. Anyway, both Bev and I go to Margaret's Bible Study that she holds in her home on Thursday afternoon. The other gals that come could not make it that day because of other committments. Jim and I had been invited to her special birthday supper right on her birthday but because I had to work (yuk!), we couldn't go so this was the next best thing. She is looking forward to the end of this month because her kids from Minnesota come to help them celebrate both hers and Hannes birthdays. Margaret has such a servant heart and always has been one to visit when people in our church are sick. Not only that but she brings food that she has cooked which is always delicious. Thank you, Margaret for your concern, love and prayers for all of us in the church family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment