Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Our baby girl is 27 today!!!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to our dear Nancy
Happy Birthday to you!!
How I remember that day. We were living at the church at the time and after Nanc was born, I called my dad and he said, "Are you still in one piece?" It was so good to have them there. From Nancy's baby book.......I wrote......"Jim was able to be with me throughout the delivery this time and he was just fantastic. NancyAnn has chubby cheeks, looked like a 3 month old and reminded us of both Heather and Susanne when they were born. Lots of black hair. Our reaction was one of thankfulness to God for another beautiful daughter, awed again by the Miracle of birth. We named her NancyAnn Ruth.....NancyAnn means full of grace, mercy and prayer. Ruth means a beautiful friend. And that is our prayer for our precious baby that she will grow up to be a beautiful friend filled with grace, mercy and prayer.
There she is, our baby girl born 27 years ago on March 7, 1980 weighing in at 11#1oz.

At the toddler stage, a happy child, and of course the pride of her whole family. Susanne and Heather love her so much.


Her graduation from Gr. 12.


Now a beautiful mommy herself! Having coffee together the week we were there after Breiden was born.

3 comments:

Stender Statement said...

Oh mom, you are so cute! Thanks for the beautiful post. It's been a wonderful day! Thanks for your prayers. I love you and Dad.

dobernews said...

How cute are those pictures! I didn't know Nancy was 11lbs!!! WOWZERS!! Happy Birthday Nancy!

sevenstroms said...

So fun to see all those old photos....Hope you had a great birthday nanc...I was thinking of you that whole day! Loveyou mom and dad...this post brought tears of joy...WE are truly blessed to have parents who love us girls so much and we know you are proud of us...what a comfort that is! Love you....Sus