It has been a rather uneventful week with working, sleeping and sleeping and working!!!! I do manage to get some eating in there too!!!! I did have coffee at Patty's on Wednesday afternoon. I brought her a book and she had the coffee on so that was fun to get caught up on what we all had been doing. She is anxious like I am to get out in the flower beds. We will be also getting together this Saturday because Elaine is going to be in town. Elaine is bringing some kids to a Youth Retreat at the Covenant Bible College in Strathmore this weekend. Phil Loseth is also bringing some kids to it and he will be staying with us on Sat. night. Always fun to spend time with family.
Sue, your dad and I have been so enjoying the pictures you have been putting on your blog. And of course remembering the smells, the beauty, the sunrises and sunsets, the beach, just everything!
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys truly do run a bed and breakfast.....BLESS YOUR HEARTS...and i think the reason your B and B is so popular is because of the management...they are so wonderful and everyone that knows them, wants to be with them!!! When can we come and stay again?? Loveyou,Sus
You can absolutely come anytime.....The welcome mat is out.....the coffee on....and oh the coziness of a nice, long chat face to face where we can be serious, silly, laughing, crying....you name it....we'll take it!!!!! Love you all!!!!
Post a Comment