Sunday, March 11, 2007

Ice Cream!!!!!


After walking in Fish Creek Sunday afternoon we went over to MacDonald's with our kids and had ice cream!!! So much fun on such a gorgeous day. It was like summer - 18* celsius - almost as good as Hawaii - right? Not!!!! Your last day in beautiful Maui, Sue and Eric - we are anxiously waiting to hear about your trip. Praying for you as you fly back!

3 comments:

sevenstroms said...

I love seeing updated pics of Heath and the fam! I miss all of you! We are safe on the ground...what a long day...we finally arrived in fergus around 6pm ....we left Maui at 9pm sunday night! I have to say, I could of kissed the ground when we got outside of the airport! Had a fantastic time and I did post alot of pics on stromstuff! Talk to you soon and love you! Sus

dobernews said...

Heather has such a great looking family!! Thanks for the prayers...I hope we do get to see you more in Camrose. We have been going to a Baptist Church up the street but are looking forward to going to Church out there. It will be nice to be around some more familiar faces and a small town!!

Kaila Cook said...

Wow, It has been warm here to but now we are finally getting winter we have the wind and the snow all at the same time. I swear the other day I saw snow going up and not down! Then today was beautiful, everyone here says it's a unusual winter but it seems to be just like home for me. That was a great picture to it reminded me a little bit of calgary and my church family, thanks!